As part of being your celebrant, the following is included:
- At least two meetings (with both bride and groom) – the first when initially securing the details and to sign the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM), and the second in the week leading up to the wedding to finalise any last-minute details, run through expectations of the day, and sign the Declaration of No Impediment to Marriage.
- Ceremony Rehearsal with the wedding party, if requested (recommended).
- Completion and submission of legal documentation to Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Microphone and speaker equipment for the ceremony.
- Ceremony script with unlimited feedback.
- More inclusions by request.
Also get in touch about naming ceremonies, commitment ceremonies…
any special occasion to celebrate love.